注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

一湖图书编著中心

医学,教辅,科技,文化,专著等,QQ1033842791

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

江苏一湖:本名,丁瑞,江苏下相人,国家一级美术师,青年书法家,诗人,专栏评论人,主编过诗歌类刊物,做过诗歌专题栏,几百首诗被专业配音朗诵,翻译成英文法文,策划出版文集百部,欢迎文友交流学习.

网易考拉推荐

你的歌声出卖了你 (中英文对照)  

2010-11-08 18:07:00|  分类: 现代诗歌 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

 

 

你的歌声出卖了你 (中英文对照) - 江苏一湖 - 一湖出书1277024021

 

 

英文翻译:东海仙子


寻找生活 Looking for a life

为证明自己还可以活 To prove I am still alive,
需要低头,寻找生活 I need to bow my head to look for a life.
需要和流星一样 I need to be as a meteor,
在天空中即瞬而过 Shooting swiftly across the sky.
不要怕是迷途的白鸽 Don’t be afraid of being a pegion lost its way,
努力地去寻找生活吧! Try all you can to find a life!
像云,在风中行走 Like clouds, walking leisurely in the wind,
像雪,在冬日放歌 Like snow, singing happily on a winter day.
像路,弯弯曲曲的生活 Like a road, making a life zigzagging,
像蜘蛛,编织迷人的生活 Like a spider, netting a life rather charming.

 

你的歌声出卖了你 Your Singing Betrayed You


你的歌声出卖了你 Your singing betrayed you.
你听群鸟的欢唱 Listen to the merry chirping of birds,
还有舞蹈着的大片森林 And the dancing of the vast forest. 

你的眼神出卖了你 Your eyes betrayed you.
你的眼睛里装一个湖 Since in them there is a lake,
鱼儿在里面游来游去 With fish swimming over and over again.

你的心跳出卖了你 What betrayed you are your heart beats.
你心是沙滩上的脚印 Cause they are the footmarks on the sands.
有海洋一样的呼吸 That breathe in pace with the ocean or sea.

你的脚印出卖了你 Your footmarks betrayed you.
在路上的蛛丝马迹 Cause on the road they left many a clue.
眼睛里有一场暴风雨 And in your eyes a rainstorm so cruel.

你来到的夜晚出卖了你 The night in which you came betrayed you. 
星星把你的光亮挂在夜空 Cause the stars hung your shine in the sky,
萤火虫又多了你的翅膀 And your wings grew on the firefly.

 

中秋 Mid-Automn Festival

云总在天边 Clouds always hang in the sky,
月总在中秋圆 And the Moon always grows round on the midautomn night.
不论月光倾洒在脸上 No matter it is moonlight that shines on the face, 
还是岁月苍老了容颜 Or it is time that makes the face full of wrinkles fine.
月下人总在吃月饼 There is always someone eating mooncake under the Moon.
越吃越香甜 The cake tastes sweeter with every of his bites.
似乎忘记了思念 So sweet that it seems he forgets missing her,
忘记了云在天边 And forgets the clouds wandering in the sky.

 

我能给予你什么     What Can I Give You


我们在秋天相见     In autumn you and me meet,
我像一棵站在你面前    I stand in front of you as a tree;
你问我能给予你什么    You asked me what I can give you,
我说给你一枚落叶    I said I can give you a fallen leaf.
你问我还能给予什么    You asked me what else I can give you,
我说,给予你一朵白云   I said: “I can give you a cloud.
你问我还能给予你什么   You asked me what else can I give you
我说,给予你一片海    I said: “I can give you a sea”
 

我不知说些什么
     I Don’t Know What to Say
白云可以把你的幸福召唤  Clouds can cry out for you happiness,
细雨也为你下起来没完  Fine rains can record your remomries endless;
小虫也为你发出感慨   Small sworms sigh for you with deep feeling.
大树也为你成不变的信念  The big trees become your belief that won’t change.
群鸟也要为你唱成一片  Birds may sing for you again ang again.
面对你,我不知说些什么  But to you, I don’t know what to say.
 


一颗心     A Heart


我们有一颗心    We have a heart,
却有两个世界   But in it there are two worlds.
一个住着黑暗   In the one there lives darkness,
一个住着光明   and in the other brightness.
每失去一分光明   Every glow of bright you lose,
黑暗就多几分   You will own a little more darkness,
每挤掉一分黑暗   Every bit of darkness you throw,
就多几分光明   You will possees one more glow of brightness.
我愿黑暗少几分   I wish there is less darkness,
我愿光明多几分   but more brightness,
我愿黑暗的远离   I wish my heart be away from darkness,
我愿光明长住   But full of brightness.

 

日记 Dairy

我把你写成一本日记 I write you in dairy like a think book piles high,
日记中有流星划破天际 In which a meteor brightens up the sky,
字里行间都是甜蜜 There is sweetness between the lines.
每一页都是风景 Every page presents a beautiful scenic sight.


活着多累   What a Tired-out Life You are Living!

玫瑰早已枯萎 The roses have long gone withered,
你还在为爱情浇水 But you still keep your love watered.
镜子已被打碎 The mirror has already been shattered,
你还在捶胸锁眉 But you still feel angry and disappointed
你看你活着多累 Look how life has made you out tired,
数着手指等待谁归         Counting fingers to wait for the one disappeared.


你怎么不来 Why didn’t You Come?

我们不是说好的 Didn’t we say that,
一块在山上搭个篷 we would set up a net on the mountain,
引来一群山雀声 to attract flocks of titmouses chirping.
不要让山空 Let not the mountain left hollow,
不要让小道凋零 Let not the little path left deserted with sorrow.
不要刮来寂寞的风 Let not blow over the lonely breeze,
一块儿做个梦 So we could be together in a sweet dreem.
你怎么不来 Why didn’t you come to make our dream real?
我们不是说好的 Didn’t we make it a deal?

                        

别说 Don’t Say it

别说失去了 Don’t say you’ve lost it, 
就享受不到生活 So you can’t enjoy life.
别说失去了 Don’t say you’ve lost it,
就获不到爱的权力 So you can’t have a right to love.
假如失去了 If you loose it,
就必须去思考 You must think:
也许无法挽回 Maybe it will never come back,
但总会留有余地 But there is always a chance if you try hard.
别说,别说 Don’t say it; Don’t say it.
在富贵里忧愁 Worry often goes hand in hand with riches and honor,
穷苦里欢喜 While a man in poverty always has a merry heart.


噩梦      The Nightmare


我无力再去拉灯   I couldn’t turn off the light for I was too weak.
我把开关拽进了噩梦  But I dragged into the nightmare its switch.
涂墙四壁的漆黑   The empty room was dead dark,
染黑了我的心灵   So dark it dyed my heart black as pitch.
我恐惧那个庞大的吊钟 I was scared of the huge pendulum clock swinging,
它野兽一般进入梦境  Since it came into my dream like a beast.
它卑鄙地吞吃我的睡眠 It meanly wolfed down my sleep as a lion,
它拼命吞吃我的时间  And tried all efforts to swallow my time.
让我年轻之身不能走动 Left unable to move was my young body.
我在梦里说着胡话  I kept on raving in my dream,
不知指责谁,抱怨谁  Not knowing who to blame or complain.
黑夜呵!放过我吧!  Oh, dark night! Please let me go!
我最后的呐喊   But my last outcry,
却被吊钟声覆盖          In the noise of the clock failed to stay.


我去过很多很多地方 I’ve been to Many Places


我去过很多很多地方 I’ve been to many places.
有很多地方已经消失 Among which many have disappeared.
有长满了野花的山冈 There are mountains wild flowered,
有长满了枯草的村庄 And villages deserted with weeds decayed.

我习惯性的记录在纸上 Habitually I have them in notes recorded.
那些曾去过熟悉的麦场 Those familiar wheat farms I visited
那些没去过陌生的荒凉 And those strange wastelands deserted.
很多地方已模糊和遗忘 Many places in my memory are faded.

我去过的等于白去一场 Many mean nothing though I visited.
有一些地方已毫无印象 Some places leave behind no memory. 
有的地方已经变了模样 Some have completely changed,
有的地方河流正在高涨。 While some are being terriblly flooded.


 

  评论这张
 
阅读(83)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017