注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

一湖图书编著中心

医学,教辅,科技,文化,专著等,QQ1033842791

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

江苏一湖:本名,丁瑞,江苏下相人,国家一级美术师,青年书法家,诗人,专栏评论人,主编过诗歌类刊物,做过诗歌专题栏,几百首诗被专业配音朗诵,翻译成英文法文,策划出版文集百部,欢迎文友交流学习.

网易考拉推荐

中英文对照诗(四首)  

2010-10-26 17:50:00|  分类: 翻译新诗 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

中英文对照诗(四首) - 江苏一湖 - 一湖出书1277024021


英译文:东海仙子


爱的声音   The Voice of Love
江苏一湖                ---Translated by East Sea Fairy


爱在我们之间慢慢升起 Love grandully emerged between you and me,
温暖到剩下新鲜的空气 It warms all up, except the fresh air, as it can be;
我们常常像两颗星的互相对立 We are often like the contradiction of two stars opposite,
又像是月亮里两条游泳的鱼 Or like two fish that are on the Moon enjoying swimming;

我们常常像是枝条在风里搂紧 We are always like two twigs hugging tightly in the wind,
又像小鱼儿那样在水中接吻 Or two little fish in the water kissing each other on the lip;
偶尔是两条交溪流亲密的汇集 Occasionaly we are two closely crossed creeks,
又像是两片叶子的絮语 Or have the endless chatter of two leaves;

我们有时融会在蔚蓝色的海里 Sometimes we meet each other in the blue ocean,
有时又成为沙滩上永恒的脚印 Sometimes we are enternal marks on the sands of feet;
梦境中总有一个波浪打过来 In my dream there appears always a high wave.
让我去倾听竹林翻滚的长笛 Make me listen to the flute of the wavy bamboo sea;

我们在汹涌中变成一朵流云 We turn into a flowing cloud in the roaring torrent,
然后冲击年轻心灵的际遇 To attack young souls and take their opportunity away;
然后化成一块礁石的沉默之期 Then change into a rock quietly spending its silent period.
化作河流和山川互相缠绕的荣誉And become the honor of rivers twining the hill and valley.

爱情如野菊花一样盛开着风雨 Love is like wild chrysanthemums bloom in wind and rain;
呢喃的清泉在我们之间传递 Playing the blue bird between us is the murmuring fresh spring;
我们骨骼互相摩擦出惊天洼地 Our twisted bones keep on rubbing out a lowland amazing;
眼睛和眼睛在火山爆发中冲击 Our eye contact breaks out a stonishing volcano explosion.

而又吞噬销蚀分隔出来渴欲 Which engulf, corrode and extract desires and wishes,
我们是两颗星星,遥遥相望 We are two stars, looking at each other from a far distance,
而又互相寻找最佳时机 Which are all the times looking for the best opportunity, 
在夜空中放荡地燃烧自己 To burn ourselves in the night sky without any restraint

 

 

英译文:东海仙子


请你像现在一样地爱我Please love me as much as you love me now
江苏一湖                ---Translated by East Sea Fairy

请你像现在一样地爱我Please love me as much as you love me now
当我暮年蹒跚的时候 When I become so old that I can only stagger,
失去星光般的年轻明眸 And will lose the young eyes as bright as stars,
像窗口暗淡的一盏孤灯 Just like a lonely lantern beside the window dark,

请你像现在一样地爱我 Please love me as you do now, love me tender.
爱我苍白的发,皱纹的脸 Love my white hairs, and love my face full of wrinkles,
爱我似这吹落黄叶的秋风 Love me that blows down yellow leaves as this autumn wind;
爱我似这寂寞冰冷的秋雨 Love me as this lonely and freezing cold autumn rain,

请你像现在一样地爱我 Please love me as you do now, love me gentle.
当我昔日强壮的手臂无力 When my arms are not so strong as they used to be,
昔日宽阔的胸膛变得干瘪 When my broad chest become bending and dry,
你还枝条般依偎在我身旁 I will still have you like a trig closely sitting beside, 

请你像现在一样地爱我 Please love me as you do now, truly love me.
当我老的快掉光了牙齿 When I become so old that all my teeth drop out,
你陪我晒着暖,说着话 I will still have you with me enjoying sunshine over chatting,
陪我穿行在乡村的小路上 And accompany me on a country road doing a jogging,

请你像现在一样地爱我 Please love me as much as you love me now.
爱我像冬日里站着的枯树 Love me as you love a withered tree standing through winter days,
我们还一块看着蝶恋花 And we can still be together to see butterflies flirting the flowers, 
看着落花有意,流水无情 And the lovepining fallen flowers and the heartless brook babbling.

 


中诗文:江苏一湖
英译文:东海仙子


在我的心底 Always in My Heart


始终在我的心底 In my heart there is always,
有一团熊熊燃烧的火焰 A flame burning bright and hard;
在灼伤我日渐消瘦的心田 Its scortching wounds my gradually skinny heart;
吞噬着我的骨骼,让心灵疲倦 And swallows my bones so to make my soul tired. 

因为获得你的青睐要越过国界线    For your love, I need to cross the national boundary line,
我必须拿起冰冷的枪杆 And must take up the ice chilly gun with pounder,
是的,为了你,我要取得政权 Yes, for you, I want to get the poitical power right;
那小小愤怒一点就燃 My tiny little anger if lit will burn at once,

而又成为你眼中的楚楚爱怜 And become the charming affections in your eyes;
始终在那些深爱和平鸽的眼中 There is always in the beloved peace pigions’s eyes,
我最终见到你所热爱的意念 The very thought you loved when we met the first time;
却被我当作是气功晨练 Which I use as an morning Qigong excersize;

你误当作我是诗使者的源泉 You mistake me as the source of the angel of poets;
而我始终是一个愚笨的橘子 But I’ve always been an orange of a dumb brain;
剥开之后,只看到败絮的里面 After peeling it, you can only see rubbish;
于是穿越过战火和流年,我现在要 Survived years of war, I now want,

使我自己能够赤身化雨 To make myself be capable of melting into rain,
避开产生白云意想的夙愿 To avoid the long-cherished hope white clouds want,
然后劈开天空中的惊雷 To split the sudden thouder in the sky, 
在地平线上朝阳般的出现 And then appear on the horizon like the rising sun.

 


给---手相先生 To the Palmist


你的分析纯粹胡编 Your analysis is nothing more than fabrication,
我的手怎么会没感情线 How can my palm have no line of emotion;
我知你是为了谋生 I know that you do the job for making a living,
捏造出漏洞可见的谎言 Your lies are full of holes for they are invention;

你或许可以把别人欺骗 Maybe you can convince others with deception,
消除世人心中的疑问 by removing all the doubtings from their hearts,
但你猜测不到我的苦难 But you are not at all able to guess my diversity.

你只有笑你满口的荒唐 You can only laugh at your mouthful absurd stories;
我随意仍给你几块钱 I am willing throw you some bucks at random,
倒也不是看你孤苦可怜 Not because of your wreathed and poor condition,
而是想借用你的吉言 But of your blessings of ausipicous indication.


 

  评论这张
 
阅读(67)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017